Frank Power Bank Customer testimonial Mr Song

3 Unit   Frank Power Bank PB-15000Ws









TECH DAS 






Gryphon Mephisto  power amp





AC POWER CONDITIONER FRANK



FRANK POWER BANK

Mr Song Analogue Fellowship
November 23, 2012 via mobile
Hearing is believing . Frank acoustic power bank.

Frank PB-15000ws power bank

When I was told about this product by a buddy, the engineer in me tried to dissect the product logically & doubted that the 2 auto transformers in this power bank can store energy & release it when its called for by the power amp . In other words , it acts like an energy reservoir. However trusting the ears of my friend , I decided to purchase it blindly. When I first listened to it , I was not exceptionally impressed with it. It's yo-yo performance vicillating from good to bad to good over the next 1 week before it started to stabilise. Once the burnt in period is over , I am proud to say that we have a winner here & more so it is by a local Malaysia audio hero Mr Frankie Voon.

The one thing I noticed that is pretty obvious with this power bank is that with it connected parallel at the MCB, the noise floor seems to be lower , enabling me to hear more & the timbre quality improve substantially. Most important to me is the 3Dness effect I get in my system . In other words , the music floated out nicely when I played my favourite tune , Keith Don't Go by Nil Lofgren. The guitar has more zing to it and I felt that the density of the music improved substantially. Bass seems to go lower & cleaner with more details as well.

Due to its demand I received my 2nd unit about 2 months later . My , what a drastic improvement I got from this 2nd unit ! More of everything & the 2nd unit gave it more of an exponential effect rather than cumulative effect. Highly recommended to use 2 units in your system. One of my best purchases.


Sent from my iPad

Song
Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur